New business? New product or service? Become a Featured Business to keep people informed.
- 30 days promotion as a featured business
- photo of your new business, premises or products
- 500 word magazine-style article describing what's new
- advertise a special offer with a printable coupon
- links to your main website or Facebook page
- address and contact details
- contact enquiry form
- free directory listing
As a featured business, you will be prominently displayed near the top of the page as an inviting image card, both under your relevant topic and in all search results.
Your business will be marked as "New", appear in "What's New" searches, and periodically chosen to be promoted on the front page of our site.
Advertorials appear early in search results, directly under products. Featured pages are sorted alphabetically.
If you run a special offer, this will appear on your page, visible by everyone, and in the coupon book available to signed-in visitors. Coupons are printable.
Advertorials can be upgraded at a later time to add more features and make changes yourself.
How To Get Your Advertorial:
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your advertorial.
If you don't have a suitable image or text handy, we can take a photo and write the article for you. We'll also make the printable coupon for you too.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does an advertorial cost?
- $30 for 30 days.
- When will my page appear?
- We'll discuss this with you when we make your advertorial.
- Do I have to sign-in?
- Advertorials are made for you, so you don't need to sign in if you don't want to.
- Can I manage my advertorial?
- You'll need to upgade to a Feature Page to manage this yourself.
- Can I extend my time?
- You can renew to keep going.
- Can I upgrade my page?
- Yes, upgrade your page to sell products, have members, post events, run competitions and more.
- Can I upgrade later?
- Yes, we'll keep your page for up to 12 months in case you need it.
- Will I lose anything?
- Nope. The page contents, comments, recommendations etc will remain.
- Parked pages?
- Your page can be parked for up to 12 months. It won't be visible to the public, but you can access it. You'll need to be signed-in to do this.
Article updated 01/04/2022