Marketplace Listings are available for every business, club or organisation located within the Sensational South Coast. Listings are free.
- the name of your organisation
- address and phone contacts
- links to your email and web page
- a short description of what you do
Everything in a listing is searchable, including addresses and phone numbers. Listings appear later in search results, after product results and feature pages. Your listing will appear whenever someone looks for anything about you.
Listings are grouped by category and listed alphabetically. We don't have premium listings.
How To Get Your Listing:
You may already be listed:
We automatically list every business we find. If you have a physical store or prominent online presence, chances are our Explorers have already found you. Do a quick search to see if you're already listed.
You can list yourself:
Sign in, go to My Listings, tap Add New Listing and fill in the form. Once approved, your listing will be online.
We can make a listing for you:
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll create a listing for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do listings cost?
- Listings are free.
- Who can be listed?
- Any business, club or sporting group local to the Sensational South Coast. If your listing doesn't contain a local postcode, you won't be able to save it.
- How many listings can I have?
- Generally, one per organisation. If your venue has several aspects, such as accommodation and a restaurant, you may be able to list each separately.
- Where will I be listed?
- We'll choose the most appropriate category for your listing.
- Can I appear on top?
- Listings are shown alphabetically. We don't offer premium listings.
- Can I manage my own listing?
- Yes! You'll be responsible for keeping it accurate. You'll need an upgraded account to do this.
- When will my listing appear?
- Listings need to be approved before they appear online. You'll need approval each time you change your web link.
- How do I claim an existing listing?
- You'll need proof you own it in some way. Eg by signing in using the email address on the listing, or providing something that says its yours.
- Can I hide my listing?
- Yes. Listings have a publish feature that let's you hide it for whatever reason.
- Can I opt out entirely?
- Yes. To opt out, claim your listing, manage it yourself, then unpublish it.
- Upgraded account?
- Your account needs to show your real name and contact details to manage a listing.
- Local resident?
- You must be a local resident to manage a listing. Go to My Settings, go to Locality and enter a local postcode.
Article updated 01/04/2022