Advertise directly to people who live in or are planning to visit the Sensational South Coast.
- only for local businesses, no outside ads
- prominent ads, just 1 advert per page
- no extra for front page advertising
- use a flyer to create a D-I-Y advert
- premium animated ads available
- simple, pay per view pricing
- links to your existing website or Facebook page
- easy set up, advanced control for specific needs
- controls for daily spend
- real time, detailed statistics
- 80,000+ ads served every month
Our independent ad network allows only local businesses to advertise. There are no outside advertisers.
You pay for people to see you advert using a simple, pay per view pricing model. You are not charged for clicks.
We've made it easy to set up your own DIY advert, using an uploaded flyer as the ad, and automatic settings that work for most people. Finer control is available to best match your target customers. You'll also need to buy a supply of Ad Credits. These start from just $5 / 1000.
How To Advertise
Do it yourself:
Sign in, go to My Adverts, tap Add DIY Advert and fill in the form. Upload a flyer or image to use as the ad and enter your website as the destination when the ad is clicked. Once approved, your advert will be online.
We can do it for you:
Like DIY but still need a hand? We'll help set up your ad to match your goals.
Premium animated ads:
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can custom build an eye-catching animated advert for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does it cost?
- Each advert consumes 1 ad credit when displayed. Your total cost will depend on how often your ad appears.
- What is the minimum cost?
- You can buy 1000 ad credits for just $5. Cost per credit is cheaper in larger bundles.
- Who can advertise?
- Your business must be local to the Sensational South Coast. We do not advertise outside our region.
- Where can I advertise?
- Most places in the website, including the front page. Business Pages don't show adverts.
- Can I manage my own ads?
- Yes. You'll need an upgraded account to do this.
- Can I make my own advert?
- The DIY option lets you unload a flyer to use as an advert.
- Are there animated adverts?
- Premium adverts can feature animation. Contact us to learn more.
- When will my ad activate?
- As soon as it approved it will appear online. You'll need approval each time you change your web link.
- Is it hard to set up?
- Adverts have default settings to get you started. All other settings are optional.
- Who can see my ad?
- Choose everyone, or specify only certain types of visitor.
- When will my ad is shown?
- Choose anytime, or specify the days and times you prefer.
- Where will my ad appear?
- Choose anywhere in the website, or set a specific section or page to target customers.
- Can I set an ad campaign?
- Manually start or stop your ad at any time, or specify which dates to show your advert.
- How do I control cost?
- Control cost by setting a daily limit on how many ads to show.
- Can I be the only ad?
- If multiple ads target the same section, they share the traffic for that section. If your ad is the only one, you'll have priority.
- Are there statistics?
- There are graphs for ads shown, ads clicked, click-though percentage and cost per click.
- Is my ad working?
- Your statistics will tell you. You can be notified when someone clicks you ad.
- What if I run out of credits?
- Your advert will simply stop. We'll notify you if its running low.
- What about unused credit?
- Credits can be transferred between adverts. They don't expire.
- Upgraded account?
- Your account needs to show your real name and contact details to manage your advertising.
- Local resident?
- You must be a local resident to manage advertising. Go to My Settings, go to Locality and enter a local postcode.
Article updated 01/04/2022