Stirling Terrace Indoor Markets
Stirling Terrace Indoor Markets are an open plan indoor markets featuring a variety of regular and pop up stalls, with products that cater to all ages and interests.
Open Thursday to Sunday and on Public Holiday and cruise ships visits between 9.00 am and 3.00pm, the markets are a relaxing destination for the whole family.
Open Thursday to Sunday and on Public Holidays between 9.00 am and 3.00pm
Extended hours during school holidays, convenient parking and everything undercover, makes the markets ideal at any time of year.
Inside you'll browse the ever changing range of locally produced crafts, unique hand-made clothing and art. You'll find gifts, homewares, antiques, collectables, toys, DVDs and much more.
- Toys, books, CDs and DVDs
- Unique gifts and homewares
- Dreamcatchers, 5D animal pictures
- Incense, crystals, healing stones
- Paintings and charcoal drawings
- Antiques and collectibles
- Handmade hats and knitwear
- Face painting for the kids
- Baby dolls, doll clothing
- Childrens clothes
- Salt lamps and decorations
- Local art and ceramics
- Tupperware and kitchenware
- Wooden picture frames
- Wooden furniture and benches
- Pop up stalls
The Indoor Markets are located on Stirling Terrace, in the former Home Hardware building, with ample parking just outside. Entry is free. The markets are a proud supporter of the Albany Hospice.
Article updated 04/07/2019.